What is the Water Damage Restoration Process?
Water damage restoration like mold remediation, should only be handled by a team of certified and experienced professionals. The following provides a basic outline of the process.
- Conduct the initial inspection using sophisticated, industry specialized equipment. A project manager will work directly with your insurance adjuster to make the restoration process as smooth and stress-less as possible. Flexible payment financing is also available.
- Control the spread of contamination.
- Mitigate further damage.
- Control moisture intrusion.
- Dehumidify and ventilate.
- Complete a final inspection with post remediation testing and Free 6 month follow up. These services come standard with the Mold Metrix Service Warranty.
- Begin reconstruction.
Throughout every step of the process, the unique and special needs of your home or office are integrated into our plan of action. We cover all bases to ensure that the indoor environmental quality of the restoration zone is not an issue after upon project completion and that your indoor air quality meets E.P.A standards for air born mold and mildew.
Whether you’re dealing with the aftermath of a flood, a plumbing leak, or other disaster, Mold Metrix has your water damage restoration needs covered.